Reply To Farewell Messages

Reply To Farewell Messages/ How To Reply To Farewell Messages/ Sample Reply Wordings For Farewell Messages/ How to respond to Farewell Messages/ Sample Reply Note For Farewell Messages

When your colleagues or your Boss shower you with heartfelt farewell messages, sending them a thoughtful reply is a must. Show your appreciation to your colleagues or Boss by sending a reply note thanking them for their gesture. Your reply messahe can be short and sweet, something that conveys your true feelings. Here is a collection of sample reply wordings for farewell messages that you can use.


  • I appreciate the note you sent bidding me farewell. I will heed your wise advice. 

  • It’s not the end and we can still keep in touch. Thank you for your message. 

  • I appreciate the gesture. Thank you and see you around. 
         
  • It was great to hear from you. Thank you for your well-wishes. Keep in touch. 

  • Thank you for  thoughts. Glad to know people still care for me. 

  • You mad me feel I belong. Thank you for your farewell message.
 
  • Thank you for thinking of me. Your farewell message brought me to tears. 

  • Thank you for the support. I appreciate your farewell message. 

  • I was moved by your farewell message. Thank you.
  • I’m lucky to have friends like you. Let’s keep in touch.

  • I will surely miss you. Thank you for your well wishes. 

  • I wish I didn’t have to go. But I will keep in touch. Thank you for your note. 

  • It was nice to hear from you. I guess this is goodbye for now. 
  
  • I hate goodbyes but I appreciate you dropping me a note. 

  • I was touched by your message. Hope this isn’t the last time we talk. 

  • Your message was quite moving. I love the feeling of being connected. 

  • It was nice of you to drop me a note. Farewell my friend. 

  • Farewells aren’t goodbyes. I will see you around.
  • It’s nice to receive such wonderful message. Thank you for the well wishes.

  • Thank you so much for the message. I was really pleased. 

  • Thanks for all the support. Farewells hurt but I look forward to saying hello again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Precious Gem Ruby! Freelance Writer, Librarian, Doting Mom and a Tea Addict. Loves Reading,Graphology And Blogging About Small Things, Big Things And Everything In Between...